Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #539

Day 539

Lesson #1. Never ask you motherfuckers for advice on what to do with this stupid blog. You all give me 1 idea and it made my brain hurt to think about because I was on 2 hours of sleep. No No No No No.

That proves one thing. You people never get any other choices ever. Daddy will make them. And I'll give you whatever I feel like here and you'll fucking like it.

You sneeky bastards. That's what you wanted. You wanted me to get pissed off at you and start insulting you fuckers again.

I don't trust you sons of bitches.

If you keep that crap up... I will activate the subliminal suicide code I planted in your a while ago. So behave, children.

Hey... that's a solution to the debt problem. If I active the suicide code in you, that's like... 4 people that won't be around to raise the cost of healthcare further. Leeches.

But hey... who cares... a year from today, we'll all be dead. Or the Zombie apocalypse will have come to be. Or the Mayans will appear from the future and kill us all. or something.

So you should thank me & beg me to initiate it. A suicide code implanted in your subconscious is totally better than fighting off zombie hordes a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment