Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #542

Day 542

I'm really happy that the holidays are over. Now, I can finally get back to working on a number of the little projects that had to get put on hold.

Here's the project list:

1. Final coat of paint & then a couple coats of finish gloss on the beer pong table. It looks good. I want it to look great. Then, once that's done... the detachable pad for going over it. To both protect the finish, make the thing more comfortable & to also allow for more play options on top of it.

2. I've been meaning to get to building shit for a while now and haven't had the time. Now... fuck it. I'm starting off with a prayer bench. Because the ScienceJesus needs a prayer bench to be worshipped from. And to tie his worshippers to while they're being beat.

3. But I'm also looking for actual suggestions for other stuff to build. I've been borrowing furniture from GreyOne & KristynaDark for months now & I'm pretty sure they're gonna want that stuff back in the near future. So I need to start replacing it with my own crap. I'm thinking I'm definitely going to need a spanking bench and a more traditional St. Andrew's Cross.

4. Maybe now is the time to build the Death Ring I have been thinking about for a while. Because standard wrestling mats are boring. No... I want shit with razor wire & shit. Mats? Pssshhhh... razor wire cage. Because we don't fuck around.

5. Finally install the cage door inside the closet. Then find someone to put in it. Any volunteers?

6. Seriously consider adopting another dog. I kinda want to wait until I've fenced the whole yard in before I do that... but at the same time... those god damned Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials that make me need to hug the dogs & want to adopt every dog on the planet are kinda compelling me to go adopt like another 8 dogs.

Seriously... am I the only one whose whole damn day gets ruined every time they see those commercials & then wants to adopt all the dogs everywhere? I know I can't be.

Fucking christ... I'm a sucker for dogs. Grrr...

And now my brain just hit the rewind button that apparently remembers every single second of those god damned commercials and now I want to go adopt all the dogs again. And hug mine. And I'm at work so I can't.  FUCK YOU, BRAIN!

I wanna go home now. And hug dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment