Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #546

Day 546

Yesterday proved 2 things that I should have known. 1) People like monkeys, and 2) If I need to spike readership because it's lagging... talk about monkeys. Preferably monkeys that kill people.

And with that said... Fidel Castro thinks we should elect a robot to the Presidency.

Oddly enough... I'm not sure I entirely disagree. I know. I don't agreed with Castro on anything. I must have had a head trauma. But really, it can't be worse than the idiot in the White House now or pretty much ANY of the GOP options.

Though I'm still of the opinion that Santorum could be amusing.


This guy? Potentially more sane than Santorum.
Well... maybe... if we could find a way to prevent him the power to absolutely anything of any authority while he was there. But just listening to him speak is always a gem. I mean... I talk shit. I say wildly unpopular things. I take shots at pretty much everyone from straight white males to transgendered black lesbian jews (do those exist? Cause I'm just picking pretty much every minority class and sticking them all together... into like a super-minority human... is that a thing? could it be?) but that guy is batshit fucking crazy. I mean... he is to pretty much any sort of social matter what  Joe Biden is to... er... everything that comes out of his mouth. And I fucking KNOW crazy. Yinz know some of my ex's. So, yeah. I know fucking crazy.


Also, a less horrible option than what we have now

Wait... THAT'S who we need... screw electing them President. Let's play a practical joke... Santorum/Biden ticket... yeah, one wears an R and the other a D... but the amout of ridiculous bullshit that each of them spews is comedy gold. And then... after we elect them to what they THINK is the President & Vice President... they find out that they got elected to the newly created office of the Executive Jester & Executive Vice Jester. It'll be a competition for each office. The one who is wrong more often wins (or is it loses? I can't quite tell). This is gonna be a close fucking race. Cause I'm not sure when either of them were last right on anything.

And then... we elect a robot to the Presidency. Figure it can't work out much worse... at least it'll be a quick death when Skynet is elected. Instead of the slow bleeding to death that the idiots that have run Washington for the past 20-some years have been doing.

Doom is always a good option

Death of a thousand cuts or quick & fiery nuclear explosions? I kinda vote for option B.

Or there's always digging up... wait... what was that guy's name? The guy with the gigantic ears. No... not Bush... not Obama... Not Bush's Dad... (what IS the deal with Presidents having huge fucking ears?)... oh sonnuvabitch... what was his name?

Ross Perot! That's it! Or Bob Dole. But only if he sits on his recliner the whole time & watches scantily clad girls run around on TV while his dog watches with him. Or am I the only one that remembers those commercials?

No comments:

Post a Comment