Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #547

Day 547

And now I remember what my life was like between ages 15 and 17 for a lot of days. Get trashed before I get home... eat a bunch of junk food and then pass out on the couch for a couple hours. Wake up later and try to remember what the fuck happened.

And totally forget to do that laundry that I probably should have done last night.

This is why I need a service bottom. Just to do shit like this. Laundry. And to make sure I don't eat the whole box of Fudge Sticks while sitting on the couch because making food is WAAAAYYYYY too difficult to do when I'm in that shape. I mean... I burnt the shit out of my thumb the other day and I was totally in a cooking groove. Yeah... I'd have set my arm on fire last night if it involved the stove.

But really... I need a service bottom. Someone that can do the laundry and cook dinner. Cause those are just kind of massive inconveniences a lot of the time. Granted, I love cooking most of the time & I'm pretty damn good at it. Just there are some days that I don't want to do it or don't have the time/energy/mental faculties to do so & that would be kinda helpful.

Oh hell... how about just a bottom with service tendencies.

Or I wait until they've transitioned 3D printers into Makers. Then I get all 5th Element with the whole turkey & trimmings from the bowl of cruton-looking things thrown in a microwave. You know you remember that shit and was like "damn... I wish my microwave did that!"

Though, knowing my luck, I'll get a Maker that is on drugs & makes me arsenic-laced food for fun.

Jackass.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a slave.

    Why was that shit abolished again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have had something to do with lack of consent. And being based solely on skin color. And the whole human breeding as though they were livestock. And considering them legally transferable property. And maybe a couple other things.

    But that's just one reason.

    ReplyDelete