Monday, January 30, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #556

Day 556

Time is running very strange for me right now. I don't know if I can really explain it... It's like I have no real temporal compass right now. It could be January 5th or it could be February 17th and would have no idea which it actually was. I keep thinking that it's only days until the HATE party and that I have another month at the same time.

Do you ever have that? Where time just kinda all starts to flow together & you have no concept of what day or week or even month it is?

This is the first time I've had it like this. I mean, I've had the usual "oh, it's only Thursday? I thought it was Friday already" thing a number of times. But this past week and a half is the first time I've been totally clueless as to what day it actually is.

And I'm being forgetful about what I have planned. Hell, on saturday night, I totally forgot that I was even going to the Rope Bite demo. I remember Artemis Fallen telling me "DoNotGoGently & Dork68 are coming over for dinner" and I had no fucking clue as to the significance. I didn't remember what we had going on. I didn't remember that there was a Demo. I mean, it's not like I'm complaining. Any excuse to see DNGG is always wonderful. And I haven't seen dude in like forever, so it was fucking rad to have him drag his ass out from bumfucksville, pennsyltuckey to come out. But I had no idea what was on the schedule.

I kinda feel like time just is not working correctly right now. Like I'm about to get an error message that just says:

ERROR 801 - TIME LEAKAGE OCCURRING
Time is broken. Do not attempt to consult a schedule, calendar, or clock. Our time-displaced robot monkey staff is working to fix this problem, but it might occur in the next 7 minutes, 3 weeks or 12 minutes ago. That's what's fucked up about broken time. In the meantime, enjoy the music that might have never played for you.

Maybe I need to add some RAM to my brain. Or find some other way to cache information. Cause apparently what I'm doing isn't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment