Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #555

Day 555

It's really fucking weird not writing this week. I don't like it.

So let's do 2 things today... first... SOMEBODY... put together a RTOTD Greatest Hits (Or most offensive hate-filled rambling bullshit... your choice)... Quote them... link them... or just tell us which one it was. I have a feeling what you're gonna say... but I'm just kinda curious.

The next is thing on the list is for me to ramble about bullshit here. Like usual.

Oddly enough, probably the only thing the
weatherman can get right. When I open my mouth.
Did anyone even bother to watch the State Of The Union? Cause I'm kind of at the point now where I'm looking at politicians about the same way I look at the weatherman. And like the weatherman, I don't listen to people that lie to me.

Oh, and look at that... some dude is suing his ex for talking shit about him on the intarwubz. I'm pretty sure I'm totally getting sued by someone at some point here. Well... can't get blood from a stone, fuckers!

You know what I miss though? Just randomly screaming at lunatics here. I haven't done that recently. I miss it. Granted, it pretty much causes a shitstorm every time I do... but still. I miss yelling and calling people crazy on here.

Though I also haven't randomly blabbered about nothingness in a while either. I don't have inspiration. And there really hasn't been much that's caught my eye to ...

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!! I just saw a 100 pound fucking tumor! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!! How the fuck does that happen? I mean.. I understand it's in bumfucknowhere... but seriously... how the hell does that happen? That's almost as fucked up as that one dude that had all those growths on his body and face and arms and shit. Where was that one? They had all those specials about when they were cutting that shit off of him? What was that again? I don't remember. That Human Tree dude.

How does that shit even happen? That's fucked up man...

And there's your major turn-off for the day...

Unless you're into freakish growths. And then you're just weird. Or actually managed to find a kink weirder than furries. And that takes work, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment