Monday, February 13, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #566

Day 566

Hey kids. Thanks for coming out to the party and braving the weather on Saturday for HATE. We ended up with a  pretty decent turnout, considering the other options on the table for people & the weather and whatnot. From what I hear, there ended up being a good number of scenes that went on during the evening too. Seems like every time, people get more into the groove of playing more and more.

Even if I drank myself out of the equation way too fucking early. Note to self... remember to eat fucking dinner before a party. Even if you're running low on time trying to get everything done on a schedule. And if you DO forget to eat a real dinner, stop trying to drink all of the vodka on the planet.

Which leads me to a special thanks to @DoNotGoGently for taking care of my drunk ass and making sure I didn't... you know... die, or something, in my sleep. And for taking over my "hosting" duties after I became incapacitated.

It was also good to meet a few new people too. I don't remember any of your names, but hey... I never remember anyone's names. I gotta meet you another 10 times or so before I remember names.

So with that out of the way, I figure it's a good time to announce the next party. I'll be puting up an event page soon, but for March, we'll be planning it in conjunction with the Rope Bite Demo. Kinda. So you'll get a chance to put whatever you learn there into practice. @TwistedView ... what's the topic for March?

But in addition to planning it for right after the Rope Bite Demo, we'll be having a theme to it again.

March's theme?

Beaus & Bimbos.

A little treat for the girls and for the guys. So guys? Break out your best suit, clean your ass up, shave and get yourself looking good for the girls. And girls? The tighter, lower cut and shorter the better! Go as girly as you can. Or switch it up if that's your thing. Go full-on drag if it suits you. Whatever. But we're going for classy meets trashy. So dress the fuck up, children! Or Daddy's gonna have to start walking around hitting motherfuckers with that metal cane that scares the shit out of so many of you.

3 comments:

  1. FYI, I'm out of town the 10th-16th or so. Obviously you don't have to plan the party around that, but just FYI.

    -Diotima

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh beaus and bimbos?!?!? lol this should be fun!

    ReplyDelete