Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #567

Day 567

"Happy Valentine’s Day to all. And to those who hate the day, I say this: Valentine’s Day is a Christian corruption of a pagan festival involving werewolves, blood and fucking. So wish people a happy Horny Werewolf Day and see what happens." - Warren Ellis

I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day to @DoNotGoGently.

And in a kind of entirely uncharacteristic moment for me... I hope you all have a good one as well. Or at least a happy Horny Werewolf Day.

But only real fucking werewolves. Not anything that came out of bullshit with glampires and shit. I mean eviscerate your ass and lick at your innards kinda werewolves.

Ok... that was as mushy as I'm gonna get here. Ever. I hope you all die.

2 comments:

  1. "Lick at your innards werewolves..."

    ...

    Yes. Yes. I can "get behind" that type of werewolf.

    XDDDD

    Okay, I'm off, done being a horny werewolf-ess and back to doing my work.

    -Diotima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. So I actually do like this Deadpool picture!

    ReplyDelete