Friday, March 30, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #598

Day 598

And another hot 20-something gets arrested for nailing a highschool kid. This time, she was a Bengals cheerleader.

"Who dey?" Oh... yeah... apparently "dey" underage. You should check for ID next time.

That was football humor. Bengals fans used to use the "Who Dey?" line and... oh fuck it... nevermind. It was funnier in my head. You either get it or you don't. And even if you do, it's only marginally funny.

But apparently it happened when she was a teacher at some highschool.

Now, I just gotta ask the big question...

Where the fuck were these bitches when I was in highschool? And how do they keep getting caught? It's like a couple times a year, we hear about this 20-something blonde chick (they're almost always blonde... why?) getting busted for nailing a 15-17 year old highschool kid. How did this become a thing? And why was it NOT a thing when I was in school?

Oh wait... this one was a hot brunette. Who cares. Hot teacher is hot teacher. Hot teacher that is also a hot professional cheeerleader is better.

I bet I know why they keep getting caught though. Because 15-17 year old boys that are screwing the 20-something hot teacher can't keep their damn mouths shut about it and just enjoy it and end up bragging to everyone which inevitably gets back to a parent or another teacher and that wonderful game of highschool telephone keeps going until the 20-something teacher gets a knock on her front door from the cops.

But I'm curious about something else. If these are just the ones that are getting busted, how many aren't?

I mean... guys... how many of you would have been able to keep your mouths shut about getting a little ass off the 20-something teacher when you were that age? If I'm being honest with myself, I'd say that there's probably only about a 25% chance I could have pulled it off without blabbing to all of my friends about how I was nailing the hot teacher and they weren't. Throw in that she was a professional cheerleader and I'm down to maybe a 10% chance of keeping my mouth shut. At fucking best.

And on an entirely different topic.. the lottery is up to an ungodly amount of money.

it's actually kinda sad that the 175 million-to-1 odds of winning are actually lower than the amount you would make by winning it. In fact, you could actually go and BUY every single combination of tickets to guarantee a victory and, assuming you're the only winner, actually win back your investment twice over. You could spend 175 million dollars to buy all the tickets and end with a guaranteed return of 350 million if nobody else wins.

It's like the one time where buying lottery tickets makes financial sense. That's fucked up. The lottery could almost become an investment for someone with enough cash when it's big enough.

This is one of the rare times that I actually play the lottery. Cause most of the time, it's just a tax on the stupid. But maybe if I win, I can just buy a Bengals cheerleader... oh wait... I'm of age, she won't be interested.

But if I do win, I'm totally picking  a room in my house and going all Scrooge McDuck and making a gigantic money bin to dive into at least once. I'll get like a million in singles and just jump into it once. Then they can take it all back to the bank & I'll take like $50 to the strip club and call it a night. Assuming I don't break my damn neck jumping into a pile of money. I have a feeling it doesn't work like the cartoons say it does. Just call it a gut feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment