Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #597

Day 597

Oh, look at that... Spike Lee decided to start a fucking crusade against that dude that killed that black teenager in Florida because the guy had not yet been arrested. Understandable... I mean that. Cause when it seems like it might be a racial bias, I can totally see using celebrity to get some justice. But see... this is the problem with people that are TOO fucking radical about their views and so wildly militant in their beliefs. They don't think before they do shit.

In this case... Spike Lee tried to start a fucking witch hunt on the dude by posting his address on twitter.

Entirely ignoring the "should he have done that?" question or pretty much any issue of the dude's guilt or innocence (cause I really don't give a shit about anything that happens further than 10 miles from my house)...

HE POSTED THE WRONG ADDRESS!. And some elderly couple have been getting harassed as a result. Simply cause they have the same last name.

And that's why militant asshats get my fucking Irish up. Cause they don't think. They end up getting shit wrong & they just fly off at the god damn handle, think they're saving the fucking world, and end up fucking shit up worse than it already is.

Wanna really stir some shit? Post the address of the wrong Spike Lee on twitter and... oh wait... nobody would care. Yeah... nevermind.

But don't feel too bad, Spike... on the way back from Philly a few months ago, every GPS system available told us that there was a Bob Evan's at this one location. 5 different systems. And they were all wrong. We ended up at some dude's house.

 GPS fails sometimes. And so does google maps.

So on the topic of the fucked up things that people get wrong or say and cause problems... Give me your best "things a bottom never wants to hear from a Top right at the beginning of or in the middle of a scene" lines. I'll give you a couple to start out with:

"Did I take my pills today?"

"I read about this in a book one time. It sounded really simple."

"Shit. Um... that shouldn't leave too bad of a scar"

*to the person standing next to the top* "Should that look like that?"

"I think that'll hold"

*during a pre-screened gangbang* "hey, who's that guy?"

"Trust me, I've done this like a dozen times online"

1 comment: