Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #628

Day 628

Here's a game... Get in your Wayback Machine and try to remember what made it finally click "hey, I think I'm kinky!".

Like, was it the first kink-related picture that you saw that you realized "oh shit, that's hot! I want to do that!" and opened your eyes to alt-sex options beyond simple fuck & suck & lick? Or was it with a partner? Or was it a movie or a book or something?

I actually recently found a copy of one of the first pictures that I saw that opened my eyes. It might not have been the first, but I think I'm still gonna post it.

As for what opened my eyes... Hmmm... I think it was a girl I was dating in Highschool. The one that disappeared. The first time she suggested the chocolate syrup licking thing.

Though in retrospect, remembering that my pick-up line when I was 14 was "can I keep you in my closet?" probably should have been an indication. But hey, hindsight being 20/20 and all that.

Here's that picture:

3 comments:

  1. the picture is smoking hot, with or without socks.

    ReplyDelete