Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #630

Day 630

I'm buying a stripper pole for my house this weekend.

However, I've never bought a stripper pole. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm assuming the $75 ones you can buy at the sex toy store are probably kinda junky and will break or not support much weight or generally not mount well. So, does anyone have any suggestions on brand or wanna throw me a link to the one that they have or have heard lots of good things about?

Also... where do you think will be a good place for this? I'm torn between the living room, one of the spare rooms, and my bedroom. It's mostly down to my bedroom and the living room, but those of you that have been there before... what do you think? Where would be a good place for it?

And finally... who is going to be the first one to come and use it?

Bonus - Here's some strippers for your effort and contributions:

No comments:

Post a Comment