Monday, June 18, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #646

Day 646

Every day that I think humanity has reached rock fucking bottom and can't actually get any more retarded... well... something like this happens and makes me realize how oh-so-far down the hole we can still go.

I mean... seat belt standards for pets was pretty fucking low. But hey, it's New Jersey... it could have been a totally isolated incident of legislative stupidity. Well, isolted to the stupidity of New Jersey, that is. They have their own standard. It's unfair to stupidity elsewhere to compare it to NJ stupidity. That's a firehose blast of stupidity there. I think it might come from bronzer and hair gel, but this is just my theory.

But then I see the kinda shit that's going on elsewhere and it makes me just shake my head.

For instance, in Kansas, a couple got arrested for tying their kids up and leaving them in the WalMart parking lot. I mean... does it really need to be said that you CAN'T TIE YOUR CHILDREN UP in this day and age? And you really can't just leave them in the car, during the summer, at WalMart. I know we all fucking want to. We should be allowed to. Hell, put them on leashes and tie them to the fire hydrant outside the store while you go get your milk like you would a dog, for all I care. But do we really need to be reminded that we can't ACTULLY do it? And that if you DO tie your children up because they're being pains in the ass, then don't do it in the fucking WalMart parking lot.

Yeah, I know... you needed to go get some more Skoal for you and the wife. She needed the ingredients to make some more meth. It was a major shopping trip. I get it.

You still can't just tie your children up in the car.

But sadly, the walking lobotomy patients that manage to populate this planet still aren't done.

You think this kinda idiocy is confined to those extras from Deliverance out in fly-over country? You'd be wrong.

Because the deiziens of the wonderful pile of bloat & filth that is our nation's capital caused a like 6 hour traffic jam on multiple freeways because of what they THOUGHT was the military transporting a UFO. On the bed of a truck. In broad daylight. Thinking that this was actually the most remote possibility.

I'm going to give you a hint here... if the military was transporting a UFO, I guarantee that they will not be doing it on the back of a truck, through a major city, with only a thin tarp half-covering it, in broad daylight. And...

You know what... Fuck it... I just hate everyone. And I hope you all die after falling in an incinerator. I'm done typing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment