Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #647

Day 647

There's nothing more sexy than administration and bureaucracy. I mean... I know it's turning me on right now. Parsing legal definitions and administering policy and watching people with imaginary authority muscles flex and pose as though anything they say matters. Fuck... I might cum in my pants right now!

*yawn*

Seriously... I can't be the only one the sees the humor in this whole thing. It's like a kabuki theater that thinks it is actually real. Or that any of it matters.

You know what happens if this whole little "community" disappears tomorrow?

Folks with a couple firing neurons (cause that's pretty much all it takes...) will get the bright idea of calling their friends and saying "hey, let's get dinner next thursday at X place. Invite some other kinky people" and all of a sudden... *poof*... new little munch groups pop up without all of this "authority" and "leadership" and other pretentious self-imporant pap and it replaces that void. Because you can't kill the kink world. All you can do is watch groups disappear. People won't stop being kinky. People won't stop gathering. People won't stop learning from one another and teaching each other. They will, however, stop paying attention to an establishment. And whatever paper authority it thinks it has.

Let me explain it to you a little differently..

Have you ever heard of the term "critical mass"? I'm gonna give you a quick physics lesson.

Critical mass is a term referring to quantity. A quantity of fissionable material required to create & sustain a nuclear reaction.

I know what you're thinking "but daddy, what the fuck does that have to do with anything here? And why aren't you wearing pants!"

"well children, if you would shut the fuck up and learn to listen from time to time, instead of just waiting for your chance to talk more, you might learn something. And I'm not wearing pants because I couldn't find them when I woke up this morning."

This NEED to centralize and consolidate and all that fun bullshit that's been going on for a while now, it's led to a near-critical mass situation. The people are the fissionable material. Especially when you start trying to open the tent big enough to drive a tank thru it. You end up with people that can't coexist on the same planet, much less in the same room half the time. They're volitile as fuck. And you're sticking more and more of them inside that tent. I'm not just talking about the idiot cause head crazies. I'm talking about people like me too that don't care to play nice and don't feel compelled to "not rock the boat".

And I'm also talking about the people that somehow decided that the kink world is their fucking therapy group like Ed Norton in Fight Club. The people that shouldn't be playing with ANYONE, and probably should be more fit for a number of psychotropic drug courses daily while hanging out in a white bouncy room than sitting at a munch. I'm talking about all of the severely damaged people that are populating this little fucking "community" with more and more and more varied and diverse damage. They're the fissionable material.

And you finally found enough in the past 6 or 12 months. You finally found enough to stick in one spot. It's enough to sustain the reaction. And all it needs is 1 spark. And you all are sitting there with fucking flint and matches and pretty much every other thing you can think of... oblivious to the conditions around you. Still playing with matches.

I ran the fuck away from that tent a long long time ago because I saw it coming. I knew that my own volitility would contribute to it. Fuck, I'm still contributing to it. Just from a distance. I just didn't feel like getting caught in the middle of it. And it's still coming. You can sit around and talk and come up with administrative crap all you want... but it doesn't change the problem. You're too fucking big. You're too fucking "centralized" while trying to open the door to too many people. I could care less if people like me (who am I kidding, there's nobody like me... I'm fucking better than everyone and I am the awesomest man alive) are the ones excluded. Of if it's the ones that would require a notary stamp on a signed document on a choreographed scene with a complete list of triggers and limits and actually call that the scene. Or if they push out the people that are more interested in hating straight, white, dominant-type males than actually contributing anything but politics.

I really don't give a fuck who stays, who goes, who does what. I just know that when you stick this many people together, and this many volitile people together, and then keep lighting matches around them, it's a matter of time before it fucking explodes. And you can't adminster that out. You can't make any policy to make it better. You can't DO anything to keep this environment and NOT expect the inevitable result. I can't tell you when. I can't tell you how. I can't tell you why. I can only tell you that it is GOING TO happen. And centralizing everything and expecting everyone to get along or even coexist is the primary fucking cause.

I just know I won't be there for when it happens. And I hope those that I care about run the fuck away too. But I might just be another voice in the wilderness... screaming that the sky is falling. And even though I've seen all of this shit coming (and written about it long before it did), you all keep ignoring it. Thinking there's another way. Sorry, kids... no such luck. It's gonna get ugly. And if your'e too close... you're gonna get burnt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment