Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #683

Day 683

I'd just like to thank everyone that donated to the Keep The Peace fund. We hit our goal last night.

I didn't want to do that. I didn't even want to think about doing it. I was really hoping it was as simple as someone that didn't think to leave a note or whatever. But it appears as though it was either someone too chickenshit to come forward, or it was someone that wasn't there.

And even if it wasn't... I didn't really like the idea of asking everyone else for money to cover someone elses' fuck-ups. But at the same time, I wasn't going to say "no" to other people offering to help out.

But I really do appreciate everyone pitching in to crowdsource the payment to cover the neighbor's expenses for her deductible. That was fucking rad, yo. And it means a lot to me, personally, that you all would help out.

So seriously... thank you all.

Now... back to the word mines. I've slacked off all week and most of last. I need to keep getting these stories actually typed out. I've got a self-imposed deadline of Halloween to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment