Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #686

Day 686

Here's just a little couple things that I wanted to mention:

1.  I just saw a news article about a Boy Scout being attacked by a rabid beaver in a river in Pennsylvania.

Come on... that fucking joke writest itself. There's enough source material there to go with everything from "closest a boyscout will ever get to a beaver without joining the kink community to put his rope skills to use" to the "frothy beaver" joke to the obligatory "boyscouts and gay scout-masters" joke.

Maybe it's just me and not having any sort of journalism background. Hell, I've never even taken a journalism class. But I just want to know how in the hopping chocolate christ does that story get written by anyone and NOT be filled from top to bottom with jokes? I'd shred the shit out of that one with every joke imaginable.

Then again, I guess it would be probably terribly unprofessional to do that, but fuck... Look at the joke options there?

Maybe that's why the newspapers aren't selling. None of the articles are funny. If you could find a way to throw in a joke about "maybe someone wrote on his face with a sharpie while he was asleep" into the odd story about a stabbing or a joke about underpants gnomes into stories about the dimentia patient walking down the street naked, the newspapers would sell better. I'd be willing to read them if I could get even a little chuckle out of every story, no matter how serious or whatever it was. That's just me though. I guess some people don't have that much of a sense of humor.

Ok, so maybe there's a LOT of motherfuckers out there without a sense of humor.

I hope you all have a stroke from the hypertension that not laughing brings on. Or maybe some sort of intestinal disease from impacted bowel due to the stick in  your ass.

2.  On a sad note, I neglected to mention this yesterday. It slipped my mind.

The comicbook world lost a legend this past weekend in Joe Kubert. A guy that taught multiple generations to draw and whose sons, Adam and Andy, are some of the top sequential artists on the planet.

He built a school for comic book artists and taught a number of very talented guys how to draw comics right. And even at the end of his life, was still drawing and teaching every single day. And doing the PS Preventative Maintenance comic/guide for the US Military. He's a legend. And a guy that gave more back in teaching than 95% of the artists in ANY business. He could do AND he could teach. That is a rare combination.

He will be greatly missed.

And no, he didn't create Deadpool.

3.  The piece of Dove chocolate that I just ate... They're totally promoting unsafe play. It was a rejection of Safe, Sane and Consensual. It was possibly even beyond RACK. It might have been bording on BORK.

It said:



So that's a reference to either unsafe play, or they really want you to be a fat fuck.

4.  Cigars, Boots, and Chocolate is now stuck in my head. I want a motherfucking cigar. Does anyone have any recommendations for something? I've always been a "cigar from time to time" kinda guy. Especially parties when I'm grilling food while wearing a grass skirt and straw hat. Beacuse I'm safe like that.

I've just generally always ended up with Dominican cigars. I was always a fan of the flavor. But I've started expanding that recently towards domestics and Europeans. So I'm looking for recommendations outside of the Dominican or central American type without needing to walk into the humidor and pick up every cigar to get a whif of it before settling on one or two or thirteen.

5. And now I my Cigars, Boots and Chocolate thoughts have morphed into my first love when it comes to a cigar. Cigars, Beers, Football, and Blowjobs.

There's not really anything that is even remotely as relaxing or ideal of a situation than all 4 of those at the same time. The only major problem is finding the right chair for it. I have a recliner in my bedroom that is pretty much perfect for that. It's the right height, right depth, and rocks just slightly to help kinda get the face-fucking hip-thrust that's virtually inevitable with a good blowjob.

Though a hot girl smoking a cigar is also wildly hot. So yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment