Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RTOTD #686.1

Day 686.1

Also... Gotye fucking sucks. Seriously. That band is attrocious. There is nothing redeeming about their music. And I wish they would slit each others wrists. It's just some dude and some chick, right?

Or was it just some dude? I don't know.

Since I haven't wished that anyone dies in a fire recently... I hope these motherfuckers die in a fire. And then someone finds a way to destory all of their cds and then someone invents a virus that tracks down every digital copy in the world and then makes the computer or iPod or phone or whatever it's being stored on, catch fire. As well as the owner of that device. Because you have shitty shitty shitty taste in music and deserve to die for it.

Then they'll just be somebody that used to annoy me on the fucking radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment