Friday, August 31, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #698

Day 698

I don't really have anything all that prophetic or anything to talk about today...

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day Weekend. Have fun. Stay safe. Beat your partner, get beaten, or just beat your liver up with all that alcohol.

Stay safe. Don't drink & drive. And have yourself a blast. I know I'm going to. I might do a SMALL cookout on Monday. If you don't have family or friends that you're spending your Labor Day with, gimme a call or txt me or something and maybe you can join us if you ask really nice (and pitch in with some meat or beer or something).

But regardless of what you're doing... have some fun and stay safe. And watch for cops and drunks. Both of them are hoping to nail you.

Celebrate the American way. With fireworks, fried foods, alcohol, and cigars.

No comments:

Post a Comment