Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #709

Day 709

I have a few topics that I'd really like to write something about, but every time I try to put my fingers to the keyboard, I get about 2 sentences in and hate the topic again. I don't know why. I can normally just use my lyrical wizardry and throw together a few hundred or thousand words together on a whim.

But I've found that these 2 or 3 topics have been giving me problems to actually get something out. And one thing I've learned is "don't force it. It doesn't work. The result ends up sucking". So I don't. I don't write about this thing or that because I really can't get any train of thought going, much less waiting for it to get derailed.

So here's the topics that I've been meaning to talk about but really can't put anything coherent (or as coherent as I get) together about.

1. Thoughts on dating. It's been done to death by other people. I have mentioned it once or twice, but I haven't put together any terribly detailed thoughts on it. I've been contemplating the idea of starting to look for something that has the potential for being serious, but I can't quite put into words the parts of it that I dread as well. Mostly the cesspool that I don't feel like wading back into when you jump back into the dating pool.

2. The Occupy idiots showing back up again yesterday and trying to figure out if they've figured out what they're actually yelling about yet.

3. How sick I am of going onto K&P and needing to actually look at the other pictures by someone before I am willing to "Love" it, because I refuse to give "LOVE" to pictures that are just stolen bullshit by some guy that posts 2000 pictues of "girls I think are hot". It's obnoxious. And I think that it's a stance that more people should take. Hey, I might love a picture, but if it's just someone you think is cool, but didn't make or remix (and removing the credit and saying "well, I edited it, so now it's cooler, so it's mine" isn't remixing) or isn't of you or anything... that's just your fap material. So while hey, that's great that you want to show your fap material off to the world, there's a website out there specifically for that... it's called ImageFap. Go make a gallery there. But leave it the fuck off Fet.

4. I met my mother for dinner last night. While I was there, I ran into a stripper that has tried to get my attention a few times in the past few months when I've ended up at the nudie bar. There are certain people that you can just SEE the crazy in their eyes. This broad is filled to the brim with it. There's some serial killer in there. I saw it clear as day. I had gotten the "complete and utter trainwreck" vibe from her a couple times she'd tried to talk to me before, but I always chalked it up to some substance or another and the neon and blacklights in the nudie bar. When I saw her yesterday, I saw that it was either still a substance or she really is action packed with insanity. I'm leaning towards option #2.

5. Vote Bailey 2012. He will be the greatest President of our generation. Fuck President Dumbo and fuck the T-888 Prototype running on the other side. Bailey for President, bitches! I mean... he wouldn't even need Secret Service protection. Who's going to take a shot at a dog? Especially a cute one that just wants you to pet him.

Well... maybe a cat person. But fuck cat people. They shouldn't be allowed to vote. Cats are a sign that you have given up. I mean... really... it's a sign of the type of person you are. Cats hate the people that feed them and yet expect you to cater to them all the fucking time? I guess it shouldn't be a shock. That's how most of the humans are anymore. Ungrateful fucks.

So vote for Bailey. Because you should vote for the one candidate that will appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment