Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #714

Day 714

Does anyone want to volunteer to archive all of the writing that I've posted here (as in both the blog site and Fet) so that I don't have to?

I was kind of trying to remember all the details of one story and throw down an outline for it when I was left thinking... "Did I already write this story once? When? I feel like I wrote it once and maybe I did, but I just didn't post it... where is it?" and then realized that I couldn't search for it. The search function here won't go into the body of writings to find anything and the search tool on my blog is pretty much useless from what I can tell.

So it left me sitting here and thinking how badly I really need to archive all the shit I've written.

Also... I still need a volunteer model or 2 for the cover. Your face won't be shown. I'll give you a free copy of the book. I just need 2 girls (preferably 1 blond and one brunette) for the cover. I can explain the concept of the cover photo if you're interested. Depending on what you want, I might also be able to pay. I can always dig out an old photo that I might have taken years ago in the aftermath of some party somewhere or with some girl I slept with or something, but I'd prefer not to. I have a concept for a cover that I'd like to do if I can get volunteers, but we'll see.

Race/Age unimportant, but body type is moderately important. Preferably longer hair.

It's a shot in the dark, but we'll see if anyone volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment