Thursday, October 11, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #726

Day 726

I love tits. I just love them. Big and small, though I admit that I'm especially fond of big tits.

I've always been a boobs guy. They're fucking awesome. Firm and bouncy, they really are fun bags. And they make great pillows. They're handles to hold onto when you need something to grab from behind. There's just so many wonderful uses for them. Plus, they look great.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a great ass too, but I'm WAYYYY more picky about the specs on what I would consider a "great ass" than I am when it comes to a great pair of tits. I like an ass that I can get a good grip on with just 1 hand per cheek. I prefer the more grippable ass (yes, I just made that up) to the bouncy ass.

Though maybe that makes me a tit man and an ass connoisseur? I don't know... Tits should be big and asses should be small.

Or maybe I'm just a superficial pig. But I think I'm ok with that.

So what about you? Which body part is the one that first draws your attention? And don't give me that bullshit about "oh, it's their eyes"... unless you can stick their eyes in your vagina or they've got a glass eye and you can literally skull-fuck them, it doesn't count. You might dig the eyes, but what body part is the one that you just get giddy over?

No comments:

Post a Comment