Monday, October 15, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #728

Day 728

Did you all watch that guy jump out of fucking space and parachute back to earth yesterday? Dude... he jumped out of fucking SPACE!

I could have totally done it. And I wouldn't have even needed any sort of fruity space suit thing either. Pussy. And you mean to tell me he couldn't have waited another 20 seconds to pull his ripcord and break the free-fall record? Come on, you sissy. Just sack up and wait to pull that ripcord

Also on the lists of things that I can do better than you or anyone else... Make whiny bitches cry, ruin the self-esteem of girls, make jokes at the expense of the disabled, minorities, white people, vegans, straight people, and just about everyone else, and just generally be a an unapologetic asshole.

You're welcome. You can pay tribute to me at your earliest convenience. Your tribute will determine your place in the new world once Bailey is elected President and I have immanentized the eschaton as his translator. Because that's how it works. And that is how it will work in Bailey's America.

On an entirely unrelated note... I got shot in the eye with girl cum last night and it didn't burn nearly as bad as I expected. So all you girls out there complaining when I get it in your eyes? Man the fuck up. That glazed-donut face is something we can all deal with. Even when it gets you in the eye.


2 comments:

  1. Aww, com'on, you know girl cum has no where near the velocity of freshly spewed boy jizz. :)
    -Doxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the girl. This one was projectile squirting that could have easily flown 5 feet if my eye wasn't in the way! The majority of girls that I've dated? Yeah. Much agreed. But this was full-on ejaculation.

      Delete