Monday, October 22, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #733

Day 733

Wait... so what ever happened to that kid from E.T.? I mean, I know Drew Barrymore is still around and everything, but what about the other kid? He didn't end up going all Macauley Culkin, right? Well, at least I think he skipped the creepy sleepovers at Michael Jackson's house, right?

I don't really care... but it's just one of those thoughts that popped into my head this morning.

Also... because @Diotima and I haven't done enough Avengers-related (or just generally comic book related) things in the past 6 months, we carved Avengers pumpkins last night. With her making the Iron Man Arc-Reactor and me making Captain American's shield carved into pumpkins.

Because we're better than you.

Alright... well... back to the editing process today and then home to spend the evening cleaning and beginning the decorating process. Because... well... there's a halloween party this weekend that I want to look like an actual halloween party and not just a house party with people in costumes.

Oh... and while I'm at it... don't just puss out and come in regular clothes. Make an actual costume. I don't care if it's "hooker" or "fratboy douchebag" as your costume... but do a fucking costume, kids. Cause... well... I know we're adults and we can dress up whenever we want, but still... COSTUME!

No comments:

Post a Comment