Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #739

Day 739

Vote on your preference for the book cover:





Or you can pick something entirely different. Give me ideas and let me see what I can come up with. I'm limited by the number of pictures that I have that are actually large enough in pixel size to be used unless I do something entirely different or the other uploaded version through Smashwords. And I've obviously changed my original idea a little bit because I haven't had the time or energy to get the photo that I originally wanted with scheduling with everyone and whatnot. So.... I'm pretty much down to one of my only pictures that wasn't of my dog and that was actually above the pixel count that the ebook distributors wanted.
But fuck you... I made all of them this morning and even threw away about a half dozen shittier version. And I really suck at photo editing too. So eat me. Unless you're volunteering to make something for me from one of the half dozen optional pics I have to work with, I don't wanna hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment