Monday, October 29, 2012

RTOTD #738.1

Day 738.1

So yeah... I hope everyone had fun on Saturday. I was in rare fucking form myself and time traveled from somewhere around 1 or 2 am until 8:30. I time traveled mid-blowjob.

I remember thanking everyone for coming with some rambling bullshit. I remember playing pong. I remember being smart enough to not play with anyone. And then getting laid. And then passing right the fuck out while getting head.

This was not my finest moment.

I hope everyone got home OK and all that fun stuff.

I should maybe not rapid-fire my vodka & mountain dew mixture in 4 ounce shots straight down my throat again. I don't think that plan worked out very well for anyone. Doctor Shots was not the best costume idea. Because, well... we all know that when I want to play a character, I own the fuck out of it. As long as that character is either a dick or a drunk. Or a combination of both of them.

But sadly, I think we can all safely assume that this was simply the warm-up act to the absolute and complete devastation that I plan to leave in my wake on my birthday. Just... be ready to carry me up the stairs at some point. Or begin the process of determining which of your women will be sacrificed to me. I demand tribute in the form of your women. Or just get me drunk enough that I don't really care anymore.

But I do have to ask... how did my 5lb sledgehammer end up in the middle of my basement floor? Did someone have a scene that I would have been proud to see and I entirely missed it?

And I am bummed... I didn't get a chance to try to get any pictures that I could use as the book cover. Anyone get one that I might be able to use? Preferably without any faces that I would need to blur/block out?

No comments:

Post a Comment