Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #750 - Three Quarter Millennial Edition

Day 750

I've been feeling a little disconnected with the kink world recently. I'm not entirely sure why. I don't really have any desired to be any more involved with things than I am. I really can't see myself going out to a munch that isn't an UnMunch anytime soon. So I'm not really sure what it is. Maybe restlessness? Like just boredom and stagnation? I'm not sure.

This revelation hit me yesterday afternoon. It was kinda out of the blue, but it still struck me and I've been having issues just ignoring it. There's SOMETHING there that I want that I can't quite put my finger on. I don't know if it's something that is pre-existing, or if it would be something that I'd need to do work to create. I'm really not sure. I have a feeling that it's the later, but it could be the former.

But then again, that's the problem with not knowing exactly what it is you're missing at that moment. You known neither what it is or who has it.

So... instead of me sitting here and getting far too deep into my head for absolutely no reason and with no amusing results to anyone... let's play a different little game.

If you could change 1 thing (specific) about the kink world, either on a local or national or international scale, what would it be? And if there's something that you thought is missing NOW that was not missing months, or years, or decades ago, when you first got involved, what is it?

I'll go first in the reply section:

1 comment:

  1. I would change - a diminishing number of severe mental health concerns among kinksters. Basically, "I'm not crazy, I'm kinky"... "No, bitch. You're just fucking crazy. Get out"

    And the thing that I think is missing now that was around before? My dignity. Oh wait... I lost that in 1993. I wasn't kinky then.

    ReplyDelete