Friday, November 30, 2012

Retard Hunting - RTOTD #757

Day 757

I don't even know what to say at this point. I really don't. Internet Christmas came yesterday and made my fucking year. Hell, I was so happy with what Santa brought me that I didn't even really care that my actually kinda good writing from yesterday got totally ignored in the shuffle.

Internet Christmas. The holiday that is on no calendar on Earth and never will be. Because it's the day that can show up anytime. Whenever the best that the intarwubz has to offer becomes put on full display for its users is when our new favorite holiday falls. I'd almost be willing to agree that there is a super special Internet Christmas for every single person in the world, but I think any sort of REAL holiday would need to be the time or moment when EVERYONE is so overcome with joy and amusement that the eyes of all of the collective corners of the intertron turn in on this event. That is the moment of the Internet Christmas celebration. The birth of some absolutely horrendous trainwreck that you can't help but stare at, even though it makes you feel maybe a little dirty.

I still can't entirely decide if that was the greatest Fet trolling I've seen in years or if it was serious. Or if it was a little bit of both. Because that was some pretty epic trolling. Intentional or otherwise. I actually bow to his trollness. So at least we figured out where the king part is.

Thank you again, @Diotima for starting this yesterday. And oh thank the Electronic Santa for delivering all of the self-titled notes from our retarded little friend. You delivered Internet Christmas to me and thousands of others. I even left some virtual milk and cookies out for you last night. They're over on RedTube. You might not want to eat the cookie before you get the girl dressed like Mrs Claus tested thought. We're not entirely sure where it's been, or she has been.

I'm going to go back to recovering from drinking for the 14th night in a row and getting less than 3 hours of sleep for the 5th consecutive night this week! So basically, huddled in my desk chair, trying to keep warm and stave off the tremens until I either vomit or feel like I'm capable of holding down actual food and water.

And a Merry Internet Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment