Monday, December 3, 2012

Narcissism - RTOTD #758

Day 758

So um... thanks to all of you for enabling my slow and steady descent into full-blown narcissism. It's helpful. And it'll be TOTALLY worth it when I can claim mental defect at some point in the future. I'm pretty sure narcissistic personality disorder is going to be in the DSM-5, right?

I think I might take a little break from writing 1000 or 2000 words here each day. Or rather, I think I'm taking a break from searching for a topic each morning that I can get get the inspiration to write that much about. The last week or so, there's been not much response to anything I've thrown out there, so fuck it... if the readers are lazy with feedback, I'm gonna be lazy with the content. You're gonna get pretty much whatever I actually feel like writing that morning. Even if it's an old-school "Daddy hates you. Behave" comment.

On an entirely different subject... Bridge and TNG are now "officially" affiliated? This wasn't the case before? You really expect me to buy that?  I bet you got a bridge you can give me a great price on too, right?

And finally... I'm so tired of driving to the BFE sections of western PA in the last month or 2. I think I've been on the other side of the Fort Pitt Tunnels about a half dozen times in the past 2 weeks and probably 8 or 9 times this month. Fuck that. I'm not even counting the one or 2 times I ended up just in the suburbs on that side of the city.

But no... I'm not driving out to anywhere beyond the 376/79 split for at least like... 2 or 4 months. Except for next week... when I have to go to the motherfucking airport again. But this time, so that I can actually get on a plane. And go to LA. Probably either the day before or the day of my birthday. That's going to be a shitty way to celebrate my birthday. Unless someone in LA decides to take me to the fucking nudie bar and treat me. Then, I won't complain. Well, I won't complain as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment