Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tossed - RTOTD #759

Day 759

I've realized that I really haven't been thrown out of a lot of places. I mean, yeah... I got kicked out of the Hockey Hall of Fame that one time. And I've been thrown out of a handful of parties. Mostly from people I didn't know or barely knew. But still, only a handful of parties. Then there was at least 3 times I got thrown out of the movie theater. And a couple bars.

But generally speaking, even with my generally irreverant behavior and big fucking mouth, I don't really get thrown out of places.

I'm actually shocked by this.

There's been a lot of times where I probably SHOULD have been kicked out of places. There was the time where the bouncer at some bar, who was kind of a midget, told me to leave and I told him "No", turned around and continued my conversation, and he didn't really know what to do so he kinda just walked away. But I dont' think that one counts.

1 comment:

  1. Midget bouncers are the best, but ya gotta watch out for the Junk Punch (it's there signature move)!

    ReplyDelete