Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ask Me Anything - RTOTD #771

Day 771

So we're going to do another Ask Me Anything today.

I figured that the first one was fun. But it was kinda hidden in the old naming format for this column. So go ahead and ask me questions. I'll answer them all. On Fet, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, or the Blogger site. Wherever the question is asked, I'll answer. And if I can, I'll even try to repost the question and my answer to all the other locations as well.

This AMA will be an all-day affair with me answering anything until the UnMunch tonight at 7:00 at Hoffbrauhaus.

So let's make with the questions. About the column, about my thoughts on things, about my stories, the people in them, music, comics, movies, technology, girls, kinky shit.... whatever. I'm game for anything.

And to answer the first question before it's even asked... yes, I'm doing this because I don't have anything more interesting to write about today. Maybe someone will spark something to get a few neurons to fire for me and you'll get a Point One post with something more entertaining. But trust me... this shit IS entertaining if you ask questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment