Monday, January 14, 2013

Dead Stripper or "Strippers Don't Bounce" - RTOTD #772

Day 772

So I don't know if you saw this... but it's probably more amusing to our Cleveland bretheren than to the Pittsburgh folks, but a few weeks ago, a stripper in Cleveland at one of the clubs in the Flats fell off a balcony while performing a lap dance. She had decided to do some move involving holding onto a railing at the top of the balcony and well.. let's just say that her cocaine-addled brain probably didn't really register it as the bad idea that it was.

Long story short... she fell. On her damn head. And has been in the hospital for a few weeks in the ICU.

Well... apparently she died. It sucks. While there's no shortage of girls with daddy issues and a coke problem (or a few kids from a few different fathers that need taken care of) to take up the torch and fill that job of selling her dignity a dollar at a time, it's always disappointing when the ones willing to do acrobatic shit in those 7" heels gets herself hurt or killed. Or when they stab somebody in the eye with those heels.

Or that time one busted Whiskey's nose at the nudie bar with her ass. That was kinda awesome. (seriously... buy my book. the story is in there and it's awesome)

I don't know what the point of this was other than to use Dead Stripper as a post title. But yeah...

On an entirely different note... I got my new bullhorn the other day. And it is amazing. I tested it out last night. Not only am I still ungodly loud, I'm now louder AND I can project my awesomeness further.

I'm not sure if that constitutes a threat or not. But whatever... You're in for a fucking treat in the future. It probably is a quick way to a Disturbing The Peace citation though. Mix that with some Devil's Juice and well.. if you could find a more direct path to the drunk tank without collecting $200 that doesn't include picking up a CHANCE card, I don't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment