Friday, January 25, 2013

Outside - RTOTD #781

Day 781

The more time that passes, the more I'm feeling the mixed bag that comes with not being involved with the "community-proper". Not when it comes to missing anything that it really provides, as much as just being able to comment on the goings-on and bullshit politics of it.

Now, while that's probably nice to some extent, it also makes this column kinda boring at times. There are days where I kinda almost wish I could see the childish crap that I still hear about, just so I could make fun of it and comment on. And then there's a lot more days where I'm so fucking happy to not have to watch the bickering, politicking, whining, tantrum-throwing that is far-too-prevalent.


I kinda want this thing to be more kink-relevant at times. I want to sometimes comment on the goings-on of the community. Except I can't actually bring myself to be involved anymore. Is that strange?

So how about this... what non-community-related kink topics would you like to hear thoughts on? I kinda want to start using this column for more kinky topics of conversation, but I really don't know what you want to read at this point. At least when it comes to kink.

Maybe I'm just hitting a spell of writer's block. I haven't even been working on the Bimbo Project blog on Tumblr either. Which is something that I REALLY want to devote more time to.

So let's hear it. What kinky topics would you like to discuss?

No comments:

Post a Comment