Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Utility Belt - RTOTD#787

Day 787

So when is the last time Batman actually USED his utility belt? Except for some bat-arangs that I don't know how they fit in there, and that grappling hook gun.

In fact, what the fuck do ANY superheroes keep in all the pouches and pockets they have on their costume? I mean, you MIGHT need like 1 pocket for a couple bucks and a pack of smokes, but you're a costumed hero... You sure as fuck don't have your ID or credit cards. I don't think Citi Bank will issue a card for "Spider-Man". Well, maybe. Maybe that explains the Wall Street collapse? The Avengers and FF and X-Men decided "fuck it... We're done paying our credit card bills. What are they gonna do? Sue us?"

I would totally have grenades in my utility belt. And a flask. And some cigars & a lighter. Maybe my phone? But I think with my luck, one punch from a rampaging hulk and even Gorilla Glass won't stand up to that.

So seriously... What the fuck does Batman have in there? Even superman has a couple pockets on his belt. So unless he's folding up his Clark Kent clothes like super small in a vacuum bag, I don't see what the fuck Superman needs a single pocket for...

Ok... Comic rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. Good point. But that's still like... The total of 1 pocket in a pair if jeans for keys, a phone, and a $50 spot for some snacks & a burger while on patrol. What the fuck is in the other 37 pockets!?!?

    ReplyDelete