Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kinky Mad Libs - RTOTD #786

Day 786

So here's the actual post. Don't fucking cheat. I'm putting it all in 1 post this time. For those linking into this up from Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter... I'm going to add the Selections section at the top. Then I'll leave a gap for the "Fill In The Blank" section below that.

1. Thing  you can buy
2. Adjective
3. Activity
4. A common phrase
5. A strong feeling or emotion
6. Mental disorder
7. A type of behavior or response
8. Stationary Object

Post your completed version in the comments section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was sitting at home watching TV one day when a commercial for ______1______ came across the screen. I was intrigued. It seemed really _____2_______ . I sat there and watched for a moment, before all of a sudden an idea popped into my head for how I could use it to ______3______ when I had my girl tied up. It was brilliant. Because, you know... fuck yeah, pervertables! And pervertables from infomercials too? I mean... the "As Seen On TV" store could become the next big thing in kinky toy vending!

I decided that I needed to buy it. I mean, I'm all about the dual-purpose things. Even if I didn't really care about fancy phrases like "______4______ ".
When it arrived, I was ______5______ . It was everything I expected it to be and more. Plus, hey... if I could find a way to dual-wield that and my bullhorn, I'd make a fucking spectacle of myself. And you all know how much I love to revel in my ______6______ . Because the spotlight is fucking killer.

Walking into a play party that weekend, I was _____7_______ with anticipation. I couldn't wait. We got set up pretty quickly and I started unpacking the toybag. My new toy, a bullhorn, sandpaper, a half-filled flask of Everclear, rope, and an assortment of beating instruments, one by one, were pulled from the bag and placed on a ______8______ . It was almost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment