Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Murderizer - RTOTD #801

Day 801

A thought came to me today & I felt compelled to share it. Because I'm a gracious deity & you have sort-of behaved recently.

I think we should begin a new tradition. I've always been curious as to why Good Friday is labeled as such. A motherfucker got murdered & we call it Good Friday. And in the same way that names matter and we should begin calling Killer Whales by their true name of Death Dolphins, we should rename Good Friday & give it some significance.

I say that the new name for it should be Murder Friday.

And to go along with the new names, a new tradition. Now, I haven't worked out all the kinks in it yet, but I think that... Once a year.... We all get together, vote for the person most likely to be the 2nd coming... And kill them. If they come back, we know we found the right guy.

Or we just get together and kill someone we don't like. Or a Flyers fan. Or just a Flyer.

Just an idea. It makes sense, right? I totally think it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment