Monday, July 8, 2013

FREE BOOK!

I announced this on the IGNITION post, but figured I'd post it here as well as Fet

iBooks finally updated with the free revised and updated version of Hold My Beer & Watch This that I put together with iBooks Author (which was kind of a nightmare to figure out, by the way...

Here's the LINK

So if you have an iPad, go get it for free. Ignore the 2.99 version (it hasn't updated to take it down yet) if you just do the search in iTunes. It does NOT work on an iPhone though. Fucking weird thing. Maybe I'll do another version that will work on the iPhone. (Edit: apparently anything written in iBooks Author does not work on iPhones. ePub versions only)

And if you just want the epub version for any device not named Kindle, Here You Go

And finally, I THINK this will work... but the free Kindle version HERE

So share this with people. I seriously want people to read it for free. And let me know if any of the links don't work right.

No comments:

Post a Comment