Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Today's Playlist - RTOTD #857

Day 857

I haven't done a "What am I listening to right now" thing recently. So I figured I'd give you a taste. A tiny bit of obscure. A little bit of a mix of genres. But all-in-all, it mixes together well.

Never Walk Alone - Megadeth

Conquistador - Thirty Seconds to Mars
Cereal Killer - Method Man & Redman
Sweat - David Guetta vs Snoop Dogg
Wide Awake - Gravity Kills
Candy-O (Cover) - Powerman 5000
Pour Me Another - Atmosphere
Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon (Teddy Bears Remix) - Marilyn Manson
The Preacher - Brother Ali
Numb/Encore - Jay-Z & Linkin Park
Dead City Radio and the New Gods of Supertown - Rob Zombie
Second to None - Styles of Beyond
Acid Wolfpack - Coyote Kisses
A Freak Gasoline Fight Accident - Zebrahead
The Outsider (Apocalypse Mix) - A Perfect Circle
The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy
Mz Hyde - Halestorm
Street Fighting Man - Rage Against the Machine
I Came to Party - Deuce
Behemoth - Static-X
Pool of Booze, Booze, Booza - Volbeat
Big Man with a Gun - Nine Inch Nails
Meet the Creeper (Pink Pussy Mix) - Rob Zombie
Holdin' On (Skrillex & Nero Remix) - Monsta
Frankenstein - DMX
Parabola - TOOL
 
 
I have no idea if any of these embedded videos work because my damn phone won't show them and YouTube is blocked in my office. So I can't test them until I get home later. So if they don't work... well... tough? I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment