Friday, January 24, 2014

MOAR BEARS! - RTOTD #875

Day 875

Here's some gifs of a guy playing with a motherfucking grizzly bear like I do with my dog. Except for the part where he tries to swallow my head. He's big but not big enough to pretend to swallow my head.



Now I want a fucking bear as a pet.

Here's some more gifs and pictures of bears being awesome and why I need one as a pet:


So I always have something to laugh about!
 
 
 To greet people when they come visit & provide a friendly first impression.
 
 
For home security. Who's going to fuck with a ninja bear?



A snowplow. My driveway is hard to use the snowblower on and I slip a lot when walking down it in the winter, so he can totally just plow the driveway for me, right?



When I've had a bad or long day at work and I just need a hug when I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment