Thursday, January 26, 2017

This Is Your Fault - RTOTD #885

Day 885

I've been looking around the country at the colleges in the news for their crazy childish idiots running around & protesting shit & it dawned on me:

I was yelling at these idiots 4 years ago. Go back & dig up the blogs if you want. They're all there.  And if more of YOU had yelled at them too, we probably wouldn't be watching this impenitrable thicket of stupidity where everyone is a victim & it's acceptable to throw a temper tantrum whenever anything at all offends anyone at all to any degree.

This is your fault. I did my job. I yelled at a shitload of them & I gave you all the ammunition that you needed to do it yourself. I'm blaming all of you for allowing this abortion of logic to infect the culture. It's the fringes of culture where these shitty ideas always start & its up to those with more neurons than amoeba to beat it back when someone proposes lunacy on the scale that started gaining steam in places like FetLife a handful of years ago. And we live on the fringe.

So this ridiculous clusterfuck of ineptitude & spoiled children that has been spreading like the least fun STD epidemic in history from Amherst to Yale to whatever bubble of progressive naïveté it will hit next.... It's your fault. I did my part. Because while I may be the ScienceJesus, I am damn sure not omniscient or omnipresent to throw these ideas into a wood chipper of logic every time some other half-witted pretentious social justice warrior spouts off their nonsense.

So I'm blaming you. This is your fault. And I'll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment