Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #422

Day 422

Here's another list of thoughts for you this morning because I don't feel like expanding on any of it:

1. Just to remind you... I hate you all.

2. I haven't had steak & eggs for breakfast in far too long. I also haven't had Kegs & Eggs for far too long.


3. I'm going to do something really stupid and go see the ex tomorrow night for a drink. Because playing with fire is really really really fun.

4. They're going to put pictures on the warning labels now for cigarettes. Dear FDA... nobody gives a shit. It doesn't matter what you put there, people are still going to smoke. Just fucking give up. As Dennis Leary said, "they could make the whole front of the pack a warning label, with a big skull and fucking crossbones, and people would still be lining up around the block for them..."

5. I don't remember the last time I actually played a video game all the way through. Seriously... I'm not really a super hardcore gamer, but I think the last time I beat a video game was like 2003. I'll play a game for a long time and then get distracted by some shiny object and then stumble away from it... then I'll find a different game to play. And I might sometimes come back to the first one, but I never play them through anymore.... I think this draws a very sad parallel for the rest of my life when it comes to finishing things I start. I don't really have a funny picture to go with this one... so eat me.

6. On like 6 occasions this week already, I've read a thread on FetLife that makes me feel like this


7. That sound in the attic tonight will NOT be me waiting with a big fucking knife for you to go to bed. I promise.


8. Me - "Maybe if I put more pictures on here, people will actually read here instead of just on FetLife?"
     Brain - "Maybe if it wasn't TOTAL CRAP, people would read it, ass!"
   Me - "Shut up, Brain. Or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!"


9. yeah, I should totally do the RTOTD - Mad Libs Style Edition one of these days.

    
10. *insert obligatory shot at [vegans, feminists, pretentious assbags, hipsters, people with more than 3 cats, myself, evangelical religious types, people who spend all their time working on their car or in the gym, the cast of Jersey Shore, that Beiber kid, telemarketers, people that wear their hats half off their head, anyone driving a Buick or any politician] here*

No comments:

Post a Comment