Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #423

Day 423

So apparently it was decided in the comments section yesterday... Kegs & Eggs in the not too distant future.

Because what we really need to do is further fuel my rampant alcoholism.

Oh, and since yesterday was the Summer Solstice, just remember... it's all fucking downhill from here. There's your motivation for today.

But on to what I actually want to talk about today...

I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people that is almost entirely non-functional without a shower in the morning. Like, first thing when I wake up, I'm in the shower before my eyes are even entirely open. It wakes me up. And considering that I don't drink coffee (I know, how in the fuck do I survive being awake most days at 5am without coffee?) I kinda need the shower to actually make my eyes open fully in the morning.

Plus, I'm kinda anal about hygiene. And I can't stand smelling bad or that kinda sticky, oily feeling when I don't have a shower first thing in the morning. Especially in the summer when it's hot and sticky and shit outside.I don't know how people that shower before bed can do it in the morning. I mean sure, you're keeping your linens and whatnot cleaner by sleeping clean, but I'd still need that first-thing-in-the-morning shower to jumpstart my body and brain.

Which brings me to why I'm actually talking about this today... I woke up late and didn't get a chance to take a shower before having to half-stumble into my clothes and run out the fucking door this morning to get to work close to on-time. So needless to say, my brain hasn't yet engaged (and probably won't until like 10am today as a result) and the only thing that I can think about is "I really need a fucking shower right now. I feel fucking gross" right now.

Because my brain won't function and this is what you get when my brain doesn't work. Normally when this daily rant is crap, it's because nothing inspired me. Today, it's beacuse I'm preoccupied on needing to feel clean.

I'm totally gonna go use the bathroom and take myself a hooker shower in about 15 minutes. There's your old-school George Carlin reference for the day. Armpits, asshole, face & crotch.

Then maybe later, you'll get something approaching a thought that isn't written in 10 minutes about taking a fucking shower. So here... you can be amused by this picture instead.


Or not... fuck you stupid intarwubz box... it won't seem to be willing to upload the damn pictures today. I'm gonna punch this god damn thing. I'll update it with something to justify you waiting shortly... maybe after I reboot.

*edit* ok... so rebooted did jack & shit. Fuck it... I'll fight with it tomorrow. It's probably just the damn site. I give up for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment