Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #476

Day 476

I'm too old for this shit.

Weeknight drinking... even only putting down about 4 beers... entirely kicked my ass for this morning.

I've actually drank coffee today. I fucking hate coffee. Because RedBull wasn't doing the trick.

And in my post-weeknight-drinking irritation, you're just getting a list of stuff that would make me not want to punch kittens this morning:

A wake-up blowjob. This would have certainly made waking up today much more palatable.

Watching a FetLife meltdown by someone local. Those always put a smile on my face. They're funny, rambling, full of wonderful insults to other people & generally a spectacle to watch.

Strippers. If I was looking at strippers or otherwise trashily (I think I just made that up) dressed hot women, it would also make my morning better.

A medium-rare steak. Preferably a filet, but I'll settle for a strip as well. With a baked potato & some mixed veggies.

My dog. Hanging out with him today instead of being in my fucking office would have been 1000x more fun.

Explosions. I don't care if it's fireworks, a science experiment gone bad, a volcano, or a car bomb on some crazy persons car. An explosion of any type would be good.

Deadpool. Because Deadpool makes everything better.


No comments:

Post a Comment