Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Thought Of The Day #526

Day 526

Apparently I missed hunting season again.

Cause there's nothing better to do than sit my happy fat ass in a tree for like 900 hours and wait for something to shoot. That's what I want to do.

But I wish there was a people hunting season.

I think 2 per-year would be sufficient. I could live with that.

*silence*

OK... I think this proves that I need a vacation. I'm getting back to my "well, if we could just take 2 people per year.... " thinking. I wonder how many of us would be needed to take care of those Occupy idiots?

SHUT UP BRAIN!! Or I'll stab you with a crayon.

I definitely need a vacation. I'm gonna go find coffee or mountain dew or something to maybe wake my brain up a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment