Friday, July 13, 2012

RTOTD #664.1 - To The Girls I've Fucked Part II

Day 664.1

Letters to the girls I've fucked - Part II

*To the Dead Ex*

You're dead. So you probably can't read this. It would be really weird if you were. But if you weren't dead, I'd still call you a drunk. You made me look like the sober one. You were a complete trainwreck. I only really kept fucking you cause your husband was a douchebag and a cop and I felt like fucking with him a little bit. And I enjoyed the shit out of that part of it.

Why am I still talking to a dead person,
Joe

*To BlindGirl*

You got me 1/3 of the way to a Helen Keller. Thanks. You had a smokin hot body. How does a blind girl stay in that good of shape? I'm guessing treadmill. Cause you had that runners body with the super tight legs but well... blind running probably doesn't work that well. Do you need someone to get all the settings right on the treadmill for you ahead of time?

Does this letter sound like a speak-n-spell when your blind girl computer reads it to you,
Joe

*To D*

You were the first girl I loved. You were sane, fun, wildly hot, and pretty much awesome. And then you just disappeared. While we were dating. For 3 months. With no call or anything. That kinda fucked me up. And I kinda went thru a few years of abandonment issues with insecurity after that. Thank christ I was only 18 at the time and able to deal after a while. But you probably were the main reason why I ended up with a shitload of codependent girls after that. I have no idea where you are anymore, but I'm over that.

How did your dad NOT know I was fucking you in the other room that one time??
Joe

*To Ginger*

Your shit was so loose, it was like throwing a broom down a hallway. I'm not huge, but I sure ain't tiny and I've never felt a looser pussy than that before or since. Even fucking barsluts that had more cock that weekend than the hooker down the block. I couldn't stop laughing at how much air got inside there, cause every time I pumped in, your cunt farted louder than my dog after eating a block of cheese. That noise was so funny, I was crying from laughing that hard. And hearing you get pissed off from my hysterical laughing was even better. I offered to switch to anal to avoid the noise and my ensuing laughter, but you didn't want to. So you had your chance to avoid getting laughed at while you were still getting fucked.

Fucking commie,
Joe

*To that girl I was about to fuck but walked out of the room when you got naked*

Fucking shave. You were almost as hairy as me. I wanted to fuck, not go on a god damn safari.

Joe

*To Platinum*

Holy jesus. I have no words for the dumpster fire worth of insane that you were. I've stuck my dick in crazy before... but never like this. Beg me to come over to fuck. Tell me when I got there that you didn't want to fuck. Then spend the next 2 hours doing everything in your power to get me to fuck you, including, but not limited to, begging, sticking your hand down my pants, blowing me, playing with yourself in front of me. And then you'd cry later when I finally gave in and did it. And to top it off, when I'd suggest actually doing something that wasn't fucking, you'd just want to sit in your bedroom and play that stupid little game.

Clean your fucking house & I hope your neighbors got a nice show of you getting used like a $3 whore in the bay window with the lights on at night with your whole upper body pressed up against the glass.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment