Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Random Thought Of The Day #724

Day 724

Some broad in the UK went out drinking for her 18th birthday and had to have her stomach removed after drinking a shot with liquid nitrogen involved...

I'm not sure which "at least she'll stay skinny" jokes I should use here... Looks like she doesn't have to worry about the Freshman 15 anymore? In fact, she's kinda cute, for a Brit with fucked up teeth. So she's gonna make some guy a very good wife. Never have to worry about her losing her figure, I guess? Its like a preventative gastric bypass surgery? I'm really not sure if we can call this a tragedy or not?

What's your favorite?

I think I might be going to hell for that one. Or rather, just securing my position by resume building so I can guarantee myself the big chair.

Though I think my fat ass could use a little bit of that as well.

On a slightly related note, the article about this had an interview with a professor of food physics.

Wait... that's an actual career? Food physics? Does it involve the flight patterns of popcorn when shot out of a popcorn canister? Cause they make those! The effects of slipping on a banana peal? The proper way to build a potato gun?

Food physics sounds like fucking awesome. Does that mean my beer gun and  my other meat juice gun (for marinading the bullshit burgers at the Kinknic) qualified me as doing amateur food physics? I can totally get behind this idea. I want to know exactly how far you can take food physics. Does it extend all the way to a mentos and diet coke enema? Can you get a job at UL for this? Cause I always kinda wanted to go work at Underwriters Laboratories. Get paid to break the fuck out of shit all day every day? Yes, please!

Don't gotta twist my fucking arm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment