Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RTOTD #729.1

Day 729.1

So does anyone know if that stupid 5-feet rule was ever passed for strip clubs in Pittsburgh?

I was watching a movie the other night and there was a part where they didn't want to go to this one club because they had a no-contact rule and then elected to drive to some other place that not only allowed touching but encouraged it.

"So what you're telling me is the fine-line that I always thought existed between strip club and brothel is actually just a series of shades of grey? I've been going about this all wrong"

I will be quite fucking pissed if they ever institute a "no contact" rule. If they institute a "5-foot" rule, I'll never be back at a strip club. It'll be in-call strippers for parties instead of the nudie bar.

What do you have to do? Ball the money up and throw it at them like at Cheerleader's? Who did it ever hurt to stick a single in some girl's g-string or garter? I mean, half of them have it tied into some kind of weird shoe-bari to keep their heels on anyway. So ooohhhh... oh dear... can't have you accidentally coming in contact with their ankles!

Fucking Taliban bullshit, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment