Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Best We Can Do - RTOTD #888

Day 888

I wish I could turn my tv on without some politician popping up on it. Because I think we've finally reached a new low for these assholes. Are we really at a point where the best we can do are a game show host, a screechy old lady, the last guy alive that thought the Bolshevik Revolution was a good idea (and probably saw it in person) & a younger grandpa Munster?

At least Mitt had some spectacular hair, Obama was obviously a blank slate & W was a bumbling fool. I could live with that.

But fuck this. I'm actually voting Bailey 2016.

It's a race to the bottom these days. It's the Olive Garden of political toolbags. Lowest common denominator. I mean, come on... Joe fucking Biden, the laughing stock of the 2004 & 2008 primaries is considered a shoe-in if he runs? Really? The guy that told a dude in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow once not too long ago is the great hope of a large portion of the country so they don't have to vote for some angry lady that lies about pretty much everything or a guy that has fond memories of seeing a hammer and sickle.

And the other assholes are no fucking better. For Christ sake, you have a douchebag game show host as the leading candidate. If I have to take a guy best known for a tv catch phrase and his hair, can I at least get Alex Trabek? I'll live with Pat Sajak or even Steve Harvey. Maybe we can dig up Morton Downey & jusr vote for his corpse. At least when they're dicks to large groups of people it's funny! And while you can't spell manslaughter without laughter, it's a little less funny when the guy might actually do it. So hey Donald, just go back to your podium until it's time to play the Feud, ok?

So how about we pick a plant. Or a dog. And vote for that. I'm thinking a ficus for President with Bailey as his running mate. Because Ficus is a funny word & if someone forgets to water it & it dies in office, we at least get a dog to take over. Not like it can be worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment