Thursday, January 26, 2017

We Wake up Today In A Strange World - RTOTD #892

Day 892

It's over & im glad I won't have to suffer thru another political commercial for another year. Back to boner pills & unaffordable cars & injury lawyer commercials.

But to be serious for a moment, I just want you all to know that I still love you. You're still important (well, some of you). You are going to be ok. I am going to be ok. The world isn't ending. Life isn't ending. We'll survive. Things won't be sunshine and rainbows but they never were going to be. We endure.

I know some of you are legitimately terrified of what happens next, and while I don't see the same potential horror (and for someone like me that is ALWAYS looking at the unintended consequences of decisions to not see it, maybe you should consider the possibilities that you're over-reacting at the moment? And I mean, if I have to be the voice of reason, you know that's saying something), just know that IF your fears of the consequences of this begin to look like they're coming true, I'm with you. I stand with you if  bad things begin to happen. I'm might disagree with you on what bad is, but I wish nothing bad upon you. I want you to be as free to live your life as you see fit as I am, if not more so.

So just know that I love (some of) you. And I want you to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment